What is the Warranty?
AutoFloorGuard warrants your product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 365 days from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations:
Warranty period is determined by date of purchase from AFG direct or authorized resellers of AutoFloorGuard. (Please keep original purchase receipt).
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Improper installation of AFG. (Didn’t follow instructions)
- Slight size variations in finished product compared to custom or stated size on web and product box due to heat-sealing of edges
- Damage from acts of nature, or placement of the AFG on any surface that is not smooth and flat
- Use with snow chains or studded snow tires
- Burns caused by hot objects or open flames.
- Punctures caused by rocks and other sharp objects. (like shovels and rakes)
- Use of solvents, chemicals and abrasive detergents to clean the AFG. (e.g. bleach)
- Discoloration of the vinyl sheeting that may occur over time from direct or indirect light
- Normal wear and tear
How should we clean/maintain the product?
Placing the mat on a clean surface will help maintain a longer life for your AFG. Clean the mat daily with a soft bristle broom, mop, or squeegee. We recommend keeping the edge of the AFG mat right before garage door near the threshold and hosing the AFG with a mild kitchen detergent to remove dirt and debris. If mat is soiled with oil and other chemicals please use proper disposal, (check with your local government).