Your information is private. We will not provide it to any third party for any reason. The Garage Project Online reserves the right to use third party payment processing and assures users that all of their information is confidential and secure. Shopping on our site is safe and secure! When you provide us with any personal information including your name, address, e-mail and credit card number, it is processed over a secure connection on secure servers. We use Secure Socket Layers (SSL) to encrypt all information you provide before sending it to our servers. The Verified By Starfield Secure and the VeriSign Secure Site Seal assure you that this web site has been authenticated and that confidential transactions with our site are secured by SSL encryption the industry standard for secure e-commerce transactions.
GUARANTEE: We want you to be 100% satisfied with your order, so we offer a 100% money back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with one of our products for any reason, just send it back to us in the same condition it was sent to you (with all the packaging intact) and we will accommodate your request for a refund. Shipping costs, either way, will not be refunded on returns. All returns must have prior approval, which can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 608-523-4709. Items must be returned within 20 days of receipt of delivery. Any damaged items must be reported to us within 24 hours in order for us to file a claim with the carrier. If an item is delivered by LTL Freight, please note the condition of the item(s)- you have the right to refuse delivery. If you sign for a damaged delivery anyway, please have the driver notate all damage on the proof of delivery form. There can be no returns or refunds on special orders or custom orders, such as reproduction or replica gas pumps, custom sized flooring, custom cut garage door screens, or anything with a personal logo applied.
Prohibited Uses of The Garage Project Online Systems and Services:
1. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
2. Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email (“UBE”, “spam”). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through The Garage Project Online’s servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertising a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on The Garage Project Online’s servers, is prohibited. The Garage Project Online accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider.
3. Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by The Garage Project Online customers must be Closed-loop (“Confirmed Opt-in”). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any The Garage Project Online-hosted domain, or referencing any The Garage Project Online account, is prohibited.
4. Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
5. Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org.
6. Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., “cracking”).
7. Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
8. Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any The Garage Project Online customers or end-users by any means or device.
9. Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the The Garage Project Online network or on another provider’s network.
10. Using The Garage Project Online’s Services to interfere with the use of the The Garage Project Online network by other customers or authorized users.